Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pain

logon ki baat nahi hain,ye kissa hain apno ka
koyi dushman thes lagaaye,to miit jiyaa behlaaye
manmeet jo ghaanw lagaaye use kaun mitaye...
kisi aur ko kya bataaye jab apne hi hamara dard samajhna paaye...
that's the way it is...what do you do then? how can something you love so much cause you so much pain?.no matter where i go,what i do,what i become, i always knew there are few people in my life to whom i will always return to... one of these is gradually walking away from me, before my very eyes,leaving behind a crater of memories,not even looking back once,unaware of my presence...and i can do absolutely nothing about it...free will you see...the helplessness is frustrating me and turning me bitter...that the see-saw is not balanced is something,but to be grounded completely is something else...Yeah i know am sounding like a pathetic loser...i have no solution to this conundrum of my life except facing it everyday of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment